Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brush Your Shoulders Off!

On numerous occasions I've heard people say that when you enter your 30's you be come more secure with who you are as a person and become better at setting boundaries in your life. For the past three months, I've grown more then I have since I've lived in Utah. I got rid of one major negative force, and everything else has fallen into place. I have learned that I have no tolerance for drama and negativity. Some people who have been my friends for the past few years, are no longer my friends. I pick and choose my battles more wisely. I let things roll off my back more easily. I understand and have accepted that it's okay to let go of the things you can't control and that not everything will work out the way you expect. I feel more empowered then I have in years. I feel free, happy, and see things in a brighter light. I appreciate people who are stable, positive, and who can make me laugh and who let "my good" become "my great."





1 comment:

  1. Proud of you mami! So happy to have you as one of my closest girlfriends <3

    ReplyDelete